Our programming and nutrition package is perfect for people who want to train using our system but can’t commit to personal training. We understand that people are busy between looking after their kids, crazy hours at work or that they simply can’t afford personal training.
For a lot of people who come to the ABS Gym, the main reason for wanting personal training is that they don’t know what they are doing in their own gym. It has nothing to do with motivation; it’s lack of knowledge.
That being said, even people who are highly trained use our programming package. For example, we have a client who lives in the London and plays for a premiership football club at Under 21 level. During his off season he comes back and gets a new strength program to run alongside the training he does with his club.
We have an engineer that works in Saudi Arabia and comes home to see his kids and get a programme every 3 months. David also travels down from Donegal to get a program every time Dublin play GAA.
We even write programs for a number of fellow personal trainers. Yes, even personal trainers need programs.
These are just a few examples.
THE DIFFERENCE WITH OUR TRAINERS?
They know what they are doing!
Here’s what you get:
- Coaching: The best athletes in the world all have coaches. These athletes want the best results and hire the best coaches to help produce them. If you want better results, hire a coach that has the knowledge and the experience
- Goal Setting: Having clear goal with give you focus and something to train for. One of the reasons I compete in powerlifting is that it keeps me focused and makes me train hard. Your program will include some basic goal setting.
- Body Fat: You will have the option of a body fat reading. This will be done using a Harpenden Callipers.
- Measurements: You will be measured at certain areas such as your chest, hips, waist, arms and legs.
- Nutritional Plan: You will receive a nutritional plan and consultation. You will know what types of foods to eat at what times. A good diet is equally as important as a good training program. One cannot work without the other.
- Custom Program: After we discuss your goals and training background, you will be go through a basic mobility test and technique assessment. This will then give us the information we need to build your program.
- Personal Training Session: Depending on your level you will then go through all the exercises in a 60-90 minute personal training session. We will show how to perform every exercise on your program correctly and video any that you may need to look over again.
- Online Support: During your program you will be able to contact us with any questions that are diet or training related. We will respond within 48 hours.
- Follow up Assessment: After 4-6 weeks you will come back in and get reassessed. At this stage you will have your body fat, measurements and possibly a strength test depending on your goals. All this for a fraction of the cost of personal training!