WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PART OF IRELAND LARGEST AND MOST SUCCESSFUL POWERLIFTING TEAM?
If you like the sound of that then keep reading… We will now be running Sunday classes for beginners looking to improve strength and possibly take part in a beginners powerlifting competition later this year. Training for powerlifting not only increases strength and confidence but also improves body composition. If you want to look leaner then you first need to become stronger. If you just want to increase strength and become as physically strong as possible then this is your sport. The ABS powerlifting team can boast multiple male and female national and world champions. If you would like to have some of Ireland’s strongest lifters train you then this is your chance. We will organise a taster session for you on request. If you would like one of those spaces please enter your details below to reserve your spot and receive your information pack from Jay that contains details on what you will learn and how the classes will work.
As it stands we have 30-40 lifters gagging to get a place in this unique strength class.
The ABS Gym is pleased to present our beginner powerlifting classes. Unlike other seminars and courses, we offer information from people that are actually doing this stuff day in, day out – getting results.
Who doesn’t want to perfect their technique in the main lifts? Who doesn’t want to train with peace of mind in the gym, knowing that you are training to the best of your ability, rather than spinning your wheels?
Some facts on A.B.S. Powerlifting
- We hold over 80 National records between 4 National Federations.
- We have over 9 International Lifters within the IrishPF National Squad.
- We have 3 IPF International coaches.
- We won 7/15 Open National titles at the 2016 National Championships.
- We had 5 lifters compete at the IPF World Championships in Texas 2016 and 1 at the IPF World University Championships.
- A.B.S Powerlifting Head coach is also the Irish National Head coach.
- We currently have 6 females and 4 males in the IrishPF Top 10 rankings 2016.
What you will learn
- Hands-on instruction from world-class coaches
- Individualized instruction leading to immediate improvements your strenght and overall appearance
- Unlimited in-person access to our coaches and team members
- Peace of mind – knowing that you are not making a show of yourself in the gym
Is it for you?
These classes are going to be a game changer for you. It isn’t a TRX class where you do the exercises and go home. You will learn how to do the exercises and most importantly WHY you do the exercises the way you do.
It is suitable for:
- Intermediate lifters but who have not powerlifted before
- People who simply want to learn how to lift properly
Join Power Lifting Classes - Book your Free Consultation Now.
Hazel has finished Ireland’s No.1 female lifter two years running and become the first female lifter to reach and break 400 wilks in a tested federation. Hazel has won best lifter trophies at the 4 Nations, All Ireland Championship and IrishPF National championship to name a few. Hazel won the Battle of the Boyne in 2014 and has represented her country at the the very highest level placing 6th in the World in 2016.
Best Lifts – SQ 125 BP 70 DL 151.5 TOTAL 347.5 WILKS 443 Bodyweight Under 52 Class.
Anna finished Ireland’s No.1 Junior female lifter in 2015 and top 5 overall. Anna has broken multiple Irish records in three different federations and finished 2nd overall in the All-Ireland championship 205. Anna is a current member of the IrishPF National team and was selected to go to Texas to compete in the IPF world championship.
Best Lifts – SQ 107.5 BP 67.5 DL 135 TOTAL 310 WILKS 395 Bodyweight 50.5kg
Deividas is one of our youngest members at 24. Deividas was a very successful junior winning multiple national and international titles as well as holding records between two federations. Deividas is one of our full-time coaches. Deividas recently won the open class at the IrishPF national championship and deadlifted 3.38 x his bodyweight.
Best Lifts – SQ 180 BP 110 DL 217.5 TOTAL WILKS 405 Bodyweight 64.2kg